Our in-house tool design and toolmaking facility is a key component of STL’s manufacturing philosophy. With collective and diverse tool making and design experience of over 250 years, customers can have confidence in achieving their product design parameters every time.
STL works in partnership with our customers design engineers to achieve the optimum solution every time. Small changes to approved designs, are often advised to enable lower cost and higher throughput.
- SolidWorks with LogoPress partner product for press tool design
- High Powered CAD Suites
- Tool manufacture fully integrated with design
- Full 3D tool simulation prior to tool manufacture
- Environmentally Controlled Tool room
- 3 AGIE Wire EDM Machines
- 1 Agie CNC fast hole burner
- 1 Bridgeport VMC600
- 2 CNC Milling Machines
- 2 CNC Grinding Machines
- Tolerances down to 3microns